We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Print and cut with cameo but don't cut the text

belecreationsbelecreations Member Posts: 1

Hi,

I have a picture with some text in the bottom  how can I do print and cut with the Cameo but only cut the picture not the text

Comments

• Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 9,796
    @belecreations - welcome to the Make The Cut! software forum, where we support the software Make The Cut! and its users and supported cutters. Early versions of the Cameo are supported.

In Make The Cut! you can put the text on its own layer, and then hide the layer after printing, so it won't cut. You can also select all and make it into a raster image, by choosing Texture Snapshot, so the text and background are merged in to one raster image.

Oh, not using Make The Cut! I speak a little Silhouette Studio...make sure in your Cut window that you have selected the text and applied a No cut attribute to it.