We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Concentric Circles Appeared [Resolved]

CharoCharo Member Posts: 677
edited March 17 in Resolved Issues
This is Peter Dahmen's free popup flower and it was a real doozy to get into MTC.  When it was mostly completed all of a sudden these concentric circles appeared.  I don't know where they came from and worse I can't get rid of them.  HELP!!

Well.  I can't get the file to post either.  Oh man all that work.....

Update:  worked on this all day and got so where I didn't understand what I was looking at.  The concentric circles are still there in the background but they aren't cutting or printing so they can be ignored.  Still don't know why my file won't post but another day maybe...
Member 30818
Post edited by Gabe on

Comments

• PennyPenny Member Posts: 2,078

@Charo Looks like you may have may have "circles" check by mistake. When I check that concentric circles show on my mat. Just uncheck it. Hope this helps.

Penny in Albuquerque, NM "Not all those who wander are lost." - R.R. Tolkien
  • MeFlickMeFlick Member Posts: 9,102
    As a followup to what Penny is talking about showing.  That is settings for the mat, so those would only show on the mat its self.  Those were added when PC came out with Mats that had circles on them for those who used machines for cake designs. 
    Go Vols!
    Cutting with 18" Silver Bullet and a KNK Force (the rest are collecting dust!)
  • CharoCharo Member Posts: 677
    Thank you so much to both!  Don't know how I checked it but I was going crazy with this intense file cleanup and those circles didn't help me one bit.  Nice to know where they came from, what they are for, and mostly how to get rid of them!
    Member 30818