We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Andy's Indy Card

CharoCharo Member Posts: 694
I was in a hurry for a birthday card and thought the Indy Car would be fast.  Now Andy did warn it was not an easy fold....oh my goodness.  It was almost more difficult to fold than the Amazing Popups Christmas House card, but not quite I guess as I could never finish that one.  This one finally got folded but a strange thing happened.  Even though Andy's computer file closed with nothing showing outside the card when folded and I made no changes, one wheel peeped outside the card.  Which is why I had to add larger pieces to cover the "peep".
My letterings didn't end up with the same curve which I didn't like but had too much time invested to start over.   
Member 30818

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!