We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Zing Air won't power on [Resolved]

VoltronVoltron Member Posts: 2
edited February 28 in Resolved Issues
I've just pulled my Zing Air out of it's box where it's been stored for awhile and it won't power on at all! I've tried changing power outlets (both on power board and wall outlets) as well as a brand new power supply but to no avail. The funny thing is
that in Make The Cut, it says it's connected (see image below) - and when I pull out the USB, it says it's not connected. So I told it to 'Cut Project' out of interest but of course nothing moves on the actual machine. Forums don't seem to have the answer and the place I bought it from about 2 years ago is closed today - and I need the Zing for an event on Wednesday! Can anyone help me?
Post edited by Gabe on

Comments