We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Cutting craft foam problems

I’m using MTC on my Mac with. zing cutter. I set the knifepoint at the corner of the foam stuck to the mat. The design is 10”x10” on a 12x12 mat. When I click on cut the knife blade moves about 3” in and starts cutting causing the design to go off the foam at the end. Th next time I tried to cut the design the cutter cut about 2” of the design, then stopped at the left side and wouldn’t move. The third time I tried it it cut about half of the design then cut a diagonal line to the right side making a lot of noise and continue to bang against the right side until I turned it off. I am ready to chuck this blasted thing out the window. Speed is 10, 2 cuts, force is 30, using 15 post its. Frustrated!!!

Comments