We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

How to prevent curled edges

rjtomlinson1977rjtomlinson1977 Member Posts: 1
I'm trying to die cut playing cards. The one side is smooth but the other side has a curled edge. Is there a way to prevent this from happening?

Comments

• Crazy_Mr_ZingCrazy_Mr_Zing Member Posts: 3,312
    I think some materials are more susceptible to the layers separating at the edges than others
    It maybe a case of trial and error ot find a setting the help prevent this 
    Maybe try reducing the speed
    you could try cutting multiple passes that way you could reduce you setting a little so being a little gentler on the material  

I Use Zing Air, Make The Cut - Pop Card Studio, WinXP- Win7 -Win10
    Paper Modellers I Revere Marc Hagan-Guirey ----- Yoshinobu Miyamoto ----- Peter Dahmen
    Gallery ID #26944 ----- Link to My Cloud Have a Look your Welcome to Make Use of the Files
  • MeFlickMeFlick Member Posts: 9,135
    Also, try not to pull the card off of the mat but instead, flip the mat over and try to pull the mat off the paper.  Doing that helps to prevent the paper from curling some.
    Go Vols!
    Cutting with 18" Silver Bullet and a KNK Force (the rest are collecting dust!)