We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Zing plugin

Trish215Trish215 Member Posts: 8
I recently purchased a Dell laptop OS 10.....I have installed MTC and I can work with it but I am having a problem getting the Zing Plugin to load. I emailed it to myself from the older laptop but it's not allowing me to execute so I can cut.  Please advise. I have gone and looked at other questions on this but I just can't seem to get anything to work for me.

Thanks
Trish215

Answers

• Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 9,905
    @Trish125 - The plugin needs to be installed. Download it from here:

http://s3.amazonaws.com/makethecut/MTCPlugins/ZingInstall.exe

With MTC closed, run it by double clicking it.

You may have to run it with Administrative rights, right click and choose Run as administrator.

If that does not help, please provide more details on error messages, where you actually get to, etc.
  • GabeGabe Moderator Posts: 4,480
    Not really 100% sure what you are saying.  Will the plug-in show up on screen when you click on cut with KNK Zing?  But then nothing happens.  Is that right?  If so, are you using a bluetooth connection or a usb cable?  Check whichever type you use.  I don't use Win 10 so I don't know much about it.  I recall that advice was given in the past to check if Win 10 is blocking your FTDI driver so that your com port doesn't work.