We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

yes i have a janome horizon memory craft 12000, can anyone please help me?

RBrooks71RBrooks71 Member Posts: 1
yes I don't know how or what to buy without breaking the bank on this one, it looks like I'm going to have to buy software for this mach. but I'm not going to spend 5 bones for the software. Does anyone out there that has one can you please help me with what I really need and ive already contacted janome and they are like hitting a brick wall no help.

Answers

• Crazy_Mr_ZingCrazy_Mr_Zing Member Posts: 3,311
    edited February 20
    Hi this forum mostly supports make the cut software which is software for a digital cutter not a embroidery machine . That said there are a few members the do use embroidery machine a related software . Although they may not visit very often. You may find enquiring on a forum or Facebook group for closely related ot embroidery machine and or software
    Manufacturers software tends to be quite expensive and or limited Are you aware of many 3d party embroidery software packages I know of Embird and Wilcom offer free trail periods
    I guess Most software packages would 

This links to some previous embroidery machine discussions on this forum  http://www.make-the-cut.com/search/?q=embroidery+software
    Post edited by Crazy_Mr_Zing on
    I Use Zing Air, Make The Cut - Pop Card Studio, WinXP- Win7 -Win10
    Paper Modellers I Revere Marc Hagan-Guirey ----- Yoshinobu Miyamoto ----- Peter Dahmen
    Gallery ID #26944 ----- Link to My Cloud Have a Look your Welcome to Make Use of the Files
  • Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 9,956
    I think all the embroidery software is expensive. I think you'll need to source out an embroidery software group. Try FB. https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=embroidery software club
  • AnointedHandsAnointedHands Member Posts: 797
    Embrid is bought in parts so the initial monetary outlay is not that bad and it's good software for a beginner, if that's the case.
    As Liz stated earlier, all embroidery software is expensive.

HTH
  • lonestarlonestar Member Posts: 55
    I don't have a machine like yours but it is certainly true that the software is expensive.  I use Floriani software the most and while it is expensive, the updates are free.  All other software I have used required updates every 2-3 years for 5-6 hundred dollars each time.  You can use your machine to stitch predigitized designs.  I'm sure you've seen plenty of those.  Good luck.  There are so many choices in embroidery software.
  • NVDNVD Member Posts: 3
    I also use Floriani and even teach  classes in it.  Go to a class at your local dealership--the software will be offered at a special price.  And updates are free!