We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Help is needed

Elton27Elton27 Member Posts: 1
I want to choose a laser engraver that can engrave on metal or stone. I'm used to working with Windows-based software and I would not want to bother myself with a difficult connection to the network. I'm interested in the spread of prices. I do not want to pay too much, but I want something of quality and durable. I found this table with the characteristics of some types of engravers here https://www.bestadvisor.com/laser-engraver and wondered whether in one and the same device functions and cutting and engraving could combine?

Comments

• GabeGabe Moderator Posts: 4,453
    @Elton27, Welcome to the Make-The-Cut software support forum.  MTC is software that is used to control certain electronic cutters, such as the KNK Maxx Air or the Silhouette Cameo 2.  It is also a great vector design software. However, to my knowledge, MTC does not work with any laser engraving machines.

My best suggestion would be to try to find a Facebook group.  I'm going to go out on a limb and say that if you put "Laser Engraver" into the FB search box, you'll be presented with at least 3 or 4 different groups you could join and ask questions.

Please have a great day!