We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Print & Cut (Zing Laser Light) not working after updating to Windows 10

Recently I had to reinstall windows on my computer and updated to Windows 10, I am using the KNK Zing and have reinstalled the latest version of Make The Cut along with the Zing Plugin and Driver.

The KNK Zing is connecting fine through usb, but the laser light won’t come on at all, I have tried pressing F2 to toggle on and off but still nothing.  When I go to do a print and cut it isn’t coming up with the laser or marks to move from one registration point to the other (As shown in picture below). 

I have uninstalled Make the Cut and reinstalled again. Any others have problems when updating to windows 10 and ideas on how to fix this?

Best Answer

Answers

• Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 9,699
    @coloursoftherainbow - no, you don't get this issue from updating to Windows 10. It hasn't been reported that I am aware of, and Windows 10 has been around for a long time already :). What happens when you just try to cut the star with WYSIWYG? Does it cut?

The laser light could be burnt out. The laser light could have been jostled loose if you have moved the cutter recently. Start a support ticket with KNKUSA.com.