We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

please help me with a plugin [Resolved]

MeowMeow Member Posts: 584
edited February 13 in Resolved Issues
Yes, I am back and still with tons of questions :/   I am wanting to start playing around with sketchup and the slicer (or slicemodeler) plugin.  I went online and read how to download and install it.  There is also and SVG plug-in needed in order to export files.  Well, I found the slicemodeler download and downloaded it--or at least I thought I did.  I went to sketchup and to the Windows menu.  From there, I chose preferences, then extensions, and then clicked on "install extensions".  It brought up a file names "flightofideas.rbz".  I clicked on it and it came into sketchup.  However, it has "SVG" in its title instead of "slicer" like I saw on a youtube video I watched.  Do anyone know what I am doing wrong or how I can figure out if I have slicer or slicemodeler installed?  Thanks.
Post edited by Gabe on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!