We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Does anyone have any ideas about Vinyl /cutter?

billbill Member Posts: 4
Wondering if anyone can help me, wanting to get a cricut as it’s looking the best however ideally want something that prints and cuts but don’t have thousands to spend on a vinyl printer/cutter. Does anyone have any ideas? Just because I feel like it a lot of messing or is the cricut worth it?

Comments

• Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 9,869
    @bill - welcome to the Make The Cut! forum, where we support users of the software Make The Cut! and its supported cutters. MTC does not support Cricut cutters. Many users on this list do have or have had Cricut cutters, but I would not say that is the majority, so opinions on those cutters may not be forthcoming. You should be able to find a good cutter in the less than $1,000 range that will meet your needs, for brands like US Cutter look for ones labelled as supporting contour cutting.