We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

when was PCS last updated?

MeowMeow Member Posts: 584
edited January 31 in Help for Popup Card Studio
I haven't used PCS in so long that I am going to go back and watch some susanbluerobot videos and some of the webinar videos.  I just wanted to be sure I did not watch anything that occurred before the last update.  I remember that there were some things that were easier to do with the last update and want to avoid watching a video that used method that were required before the last update.  Thanks.

Comments

• MeFlickMeFlick Member Posts: 9,134
    If you look in the blue box on the side that lists the "Caregories" of the different "subforums" here on the forum, on the very bottom of the list are two subcategories for software updates. One is MTC updates and the very bottom one is PCS updates.  If you go to the PCS updates subforum, there was only one update to PCS.  It was to version 1.1.0 in May, 2014. It lists all the things that were updated then.
    Go Vols!
    Cutting with 18" Silver Bullet and a KNK Force (the rest are collecting dust!)
  • MeowMeow Member Posts: 584
  • MeFlickMeFlick Member Posts: 9,134
     :) welcome
    Go Vols!
    Cutting with 18" Silver Bullet and a KNK Force (the rest are collecting dust!)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!