We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

KNK Zing air for sale

kimberson85kimberson85 Member Posts: 4
I'm selling a KNK Zing Air 14" cutter and accessories as pictured that I purchased in 2015. Only used five times before it didn't meet my needs and I now have it all wrapped up just sitting there. It was a huge investment and seems a shame to waste this lovely machine. I am based in UK (Bournemouth) so l would like £175+ cost of shipping (or free local pickup in Dorset area). Ready to ship now. Please pm or e-mail me if interested, [email protected]

Comments

• msmmsm Member Posts: 3
    Hi. I am interested in this. I sent you an email but thought I should register and reply here too, so it dint seem weird getting a mail out of the blue!

If this is still for sale does it come with the software? Not a deal breaker, just wondering.

I would need it posted, Bournemouth is a little far to travel!

Matt
  • MeFlickMeFlick Member Posts: 9,119
    msm said:
    . . . 

If this is still for sale does it come with the software? Not a deal breaker, just wondering.

. . . 
    The license for MTC (and most other software) is not transferable so if it was registered you would have to get your own software.  Both MTC and SCAL work with the KNK family of cutters including the Zing Airs.
    Go Vols!
    Cutting with 18" Silver Bullet and a KNK Force (the rest are collecting dust!)