We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

KNK Zing air for sale

kimberson85kimberson85 Member Posts: 4
I'm selling a KNK Zing Air 14" cutter and accessories as pictured that I purchased in 2015. Only used five times before it didn't meet my needs and I now have it all wrapped up just sitting there. It was a huge investment and seems a shame to waste this lovely machine. I am based in UK (Bournemouth) so l would like £175+ cost of shipping (or free local pickup in Dorset area). Ready to ship now. Please pm or e-mail me if interested, kimberleymccarthy@hotmail.co.uk

Comments

• msmmsm Member Posts: 2
    Hi. I am interested in this. I sent you an email but thought I should register and reply here too, so it dint seem weird getting a mail out of the blue!

If this is still for sale does it come with the software? Not a deal breaker, just wondering.

I would need it posted, Bournemouth is a little far to travel!

Matt