We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Draft Bazaar additions

Di-liteDi-lite Member Posts: 3,407
Hi Peeps, ran out of constructive ideas for a few days so I thought I would sort out some of my old files that I used for parchment and my old cameo. The files are all png with a few jpeg thrown in to confuse the issue. I have added an enormous amount of files to my Craft Bazaar - lot of eye candy! LOL. Anyway I added PO15- PO60+ files and the rest of the sets files up to 31. I also put up a stats pdf so that you can see just how many files there are! They cover a multitude of pnc projects and/or trace if you are interested. Cards/papers/envelopes/fans etc. etc. I haven't put up any screen shots - just too many. The link to my Craft Bazaar is below - make sure you have a spare hour there's a lot to sift through.  I suggest you only download what appeals to you as there is a large volume of files here.  If you need help with any file translating it let me know I have the original drawings and can access them.  Just make sure you identify the file and it's location folder to give me a fighting chance of finding it.
Have fun, Di, ID 14610
UK, Cameo, Serif Draw, Win10.
Link to My Craft Bazaar | Link to Skool | Force Bazaar - Archimedes
Feel free to use anything in these links.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!