We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

New laptop [Resolved]

petafurmagepetafurmage Member Posts: 7
edited January 22 in Resolved Issues
I have a new laptop with windows 10 and have loaded make the cut  but do not have the registration codes.  I have sent a request for lost code but did not get a reply.
Post edited by Gabe on

Comments

• MeFlickMeFlick Member Posts: 9,142
    Check your spam and/or junk folder. Sometimes they get caught up there. Also, you have to be using and have access to  the same email that it was registered to originally as it is tied to that email. If you are now using a different one, then you would need to log a support ticket giving them all the details with name registered, old email, new email, etc. Finally, they were having some problems with the systems a little bit ago. Not sure if that is still an issue or not. May be since no one ever said "fixed" (at least not that I saw.) 

will add an @SBryanW for Bryan to check on.
    Go Vols!
    Cutting with 18" Silver Bullet and a KNK Force (the rest are collecting dust!)
    There is a duplicate thread here: http://forum.make-the-cut.com/discussion/45985/new-laptop#latest

since one one answer has been given in this one, let's try to keep replys on one until an admin can delete the duplicate.
    Go Vols!
  • petafurmagepetafurmage Member Posts: 7

Thank you but it is under the same name, the same e mail and I have nothing in the spam.

I apologise for entering 2 identical questions, this was obviously an error.

No worries.  It's not a problem.  Happens sometimes. (duplicate threads.) We just try to flag them so people don't answer on both and so an Admin can delete or combine if needed.  :)

Then, we point out the other things because many times, people change emails and forget and don't think to check the spam or junk folders.  If we take look at the "obvious" potential issues then tech support knows that you have already checked those when they come along to see what we have going on.  :)

Hopefully Bryan can sort it out for you.
    Go Vols!
  • SBryanWSBryanW Administrator Posts: 5,288
    @petafurmage - I have sent you a private message with your registration keys.

Bryan
  • petafurmagepetafurmage Member Posts: 7

Hi Bryan, thank you so much for sending me the registration keys.  Everything is working perfectly now.

Thanks also to MeFlick for your help.

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!