We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

bookmarks

Di-liteDi-lite Member Posts: 3,315
Hi Folks, someone on KNK and Zing was chatting about books and tags to identify a segment. They were talking about sticking them in but that goes against the grain for me. I hate to see books of any sort defaced. Old school I'm afraid. I have sorted out my initial bookmarks and added a couple of sets of tabulated ones that can not only identify a section but can also be used for footnotes. I haven't cut these - as the original bookmarks I did in parchment. Some fold in half and the flap is stuck down. The tabulated ones fold in half and slide over the page. I have done three sets that are staggered so that the tabs will line up and not flap about. Hope they prove useful.
I've put them up in the Force Bazaar under bookmarks! The link is in my signature.

Have fun, Di, ID 14610
UK, Cameo, Serif Draw, Win10.
Link to My Craft Bazaar | Link to Skool | Force Bazaar - Archimedes
Feel free to use anything in these links.

Comments