We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Photo Mounts

Di-liteDi-lite Member Posts: 3,313
Hi Peeps, putting up my photo mounts for your scrap books - they are far from finished but I thought you might like my first basic thoughts - still have a few to create and add in the various sizes as the light bulbs go off. Already just thought of a particularly nice addition so that will follow shortly. Also will sort out making them stand alone frames for the shelf. I have covered a wide range of sizes in five very basic layouts, plus corner stickers with preset cut lines for back drops. You will find them under Scraps V/photo mounts. Hope they assist you in designing/decorating. All backdrops are 1" larger then the photo. A few screen shots of my initial thoughts.  The link is below in my signature - Force/archimedes.

Have fun, Di, ID 14610
UK, Cameo, Serif Draw, Win10.
Link to My Craft Bazaar | Link to Skool | Force Bazaar - Archimedes
Feel free to use anything in these links.

Comments