We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Not getting complete cuts, Help please!

jtvjtv Member Posts: 2
Hello,

Have a pazzles inspiration and everything has been working great. Recently tried cutting some 651 for some ornaments and it is not completely cutting the letters. For instance the o is not complete have to use an xacto to finish cutting, same with some other spots within the other letters. Hope that make sense, thanks in advance for any help.

Jen

Comments

• Crazy_Mr_ZingCrazy_Mr_Zing Member Posts: 3,290
    edited December 2017
    I have no experience with the pazzles
    is you blade offset correct ?  does the pazzle have a overcut setting ?

when you say not complete begin and end of each cut done met or are they just miss aligned
    excuse my dodge drawing

I Use Zing Air, Make The Cut - Pop Card Studio, WinXP- Win7 -Win10
    Paper Modellers I Revere Marc Hagan-Guirey ----- Yoshinobu Miyamoto ----- Peter Dahmen
    Gallery ID #26944 ----- Link to My Cloud Have a Look your Welcome to Make Use of the Files
  • jtvjtv Member Posts: 2
    Hi, thanks for the reply. Like your 1st drawing. And it was cutting fine, then just started doing this. Was cutting htv with no problem then went to 651 and this started happening. Changed to a different piece, changed blades and mats and to no avail. I thought maybe a software issue, but there is no update. Not much tech support out there. Thought maybe uninstalling and reinstalling may work. Frustrating as I have projects to finish
  • Crazy_Mr_ZingCrazy_Mr_Zing Member Posts: 3,290
    Are you using MTC ?
    Some line not meeting can be cause be the mat or material slipping
    Can you add a photo of the cutting result
    @juliefes has more experience with pazzles
    I Use Zing Air, Make The Cut - Pop Card Studio, WinXP- Win7 -Win10
    Paper Modellers I Revere Marc Hagan-Guirey ----- Yoshinobu Miyamoto ----- Peter Dahmen
    Gallery ID #26944 ----- Link to My Cloud Have a Look your Welcome to Make Use of the Files