We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Bryan or Andy

I have had to go to a new computer and cannot find my cd to get my product code off of it. I have tried to create a ticket but it says I have errors but everything on the ticket is correct. Can someone help me?
My blog: http://www.scrappinwithz.blogspot.com Zenita S.--Dexter, MO-- Cougar!!! affiliate for MTC affiliate for Lettering Delights

Comments

• Crazy_Mr_ZingCrazy_Mr_Zing Member Posts: 3,224
    edited December 2017
    I think there are currently issues with the online support ticket system.
    You could try emailing Bryan directly, providing the details required: 
    your name and the mail address you originally used to register Make the Cut.

If you click on the hot air balloon icons on the discussions at the top of the forum, that should open Bryan's profile where his email address is listed. 
    Post edited by Gabe on
    I Use Zing Air, Make The Cut - Pop Card Studio, WinXP- Win7 -Win10
    Paper Modellers I Revere Marc Hagan-Guirey ----- Yoshinobu Miyamoto ----- Peter Dahmen
    Gallery ID #26944 ----- Link to My Cloud Have a Look your Welcome to Make Use of the Files
  • MeFlickMeFlick Member Posts: 9,119
    You can also add an @SBryanW to your thread to tag Bryan to hopefully see your post here
    Go Vols!
    Cutting with 18" Silver Bullet and a KNK Force (the rest are collecting dust!)