We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

make the cut software for MAC

Is there software for MTC for the MAC?

Comments

• Crazy_Mr_ZingCrazy_Mr_Zing Member Posts: 2,920
    Yes these a a Version the has been ported to run on MAC
    What cutter do you have
    This MAC version only supports KNK cutting machines excluding the latest models (KNK Force ,KNK Orbit)

Its not a native mac application and therefore has a few "quirks"
    You can try the demo version by downloading fromm here
    What OS is you MAC using ?
    With some of the later versions the are a few steps required to make make the cut operate one being to allow non apple applications
    I Use Zing Air, Make The Cut - Pop Card Studio, WinXP- Win7 -Win10
    Paper Modellers I Revere Marc Hagan-Guirey ----- Yoshinobu Miyamoto ----- Peter Dahmen
    Gallery ID #26944 ----- Link to My Cloud Have a Look your Welcome to Make Use of the Files
  • WilmaPWilmaP Member Posts: 2
    I'm a Mac user (10.12.6) and just downloaded MTC. I'm so glad I decided to try the demo version first, because it doesn't work! The window is very small and can't be re-sized, the program freezes, and I can't do anything at all - either starting from scratch or working with an .mtc file designed by someone else. Oh well....back to the drawing board. At least I didn't pay for it.