We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

MTC will no longer open

I have a Mac and for some time now I've more or less operated MTC without any issues. Recently though I've been unable to open MTC for some reason. It "opens" but none of the windows appear and I don't know for the life of me why I can't get any screens to appear even though it shows the program is open. I even tried deleting the program and redownloading it but that hasn't done anything. I am attaching a screen shot so you can see what it looks like on my screen when I've opened the program. You can see at the top left that the program is in the active screen and I should have SOMETHING showing up. There aren't even any dropdown options for me to open a screen or a saved file. Nothing. I'm at a complete loss for what could have happened and how to fix it. 

Comments