We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

What is the difference between outline trace and fill trace?

What is the difference between the outline trace feature and solid fill trace feature in Silhouette Studio?

Does the outline provide a bigger trace than the fill trace?

Comments

• MeFlickMeFlick Member Posts: 9,028
    Hello and welcome to the support forum for the software programs Make the Cut (MTC) and Pop-up Card Studio (PCS).  While a few here may use the Silhouette cutters, they usually are using MTC with it rather than Silhouette studio program. That said, someone may know enough about Silhouette Studio to give you an answer but it may take a bit.

While there is no official Silhouette forum like this one, there is one created by Users for Users that I am aware of.  It can be found here:http://s15.zetaboards.com/Silhouette_Plus/index/ (It has been a while since I checked it out but it use to be a good source for Silhouette related questions.)

You might also check out Facebook for Silhouette User Groups.  I don't do Facebook so can't point you directly to any but have heard there are some.
    Go Vols!
    Cutting with 18" Silver Bullet and a KNK Force (the rest are collecting dust!)