We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Silhouette SD with MTC cutting funny

My machine got a new white cap blade installed. I double checked the holder to see if it had swarf pcs in it after cutting a few sheets. My settings were 7 strength and 6 on speed using Oracal631.  All this to set the stage.  I was trying the fancy Nativity from the one who did Swirly Santa face, (Sorry for memory burp on name.)  Anyway, all of my cut lines look kind of like semi-joined dashes with a little jag point before doing the next dash move.  Most of the
tight corner changes were flicked up and some lines were not even thru the paper. I have never had to go by number from a Click blade before, so, being conservative I chose #2.  Can anyone give me a pointer as to what I may have done incorrectly?  Thanks. 

Comments