We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

download MTC on a new computer

I have a new computer. How do I download this program onto a MAC? Will it bring in my files that I have saved as well with it?

Comments

• Crazy_Mr_ZingCrazy_Mr_Zing Member Posts: 2,881
    edited November 6
    You will have to down the MAC version
    what cutter do you have the mac version only works with knk cutters the plugins are built in

no it will not bring any files you have saved
    you will also need your registration code to register the newly installed copy of MTC

if you have serria or high serria operation system on your mac you may have to take extra steps to make mtc operate on your Mac 
    if you search the forum this has been discussed before so there are instructions there

it maybe possible but i'm not sure to use the backup function in the existing copy of MTC and the restore from backup on the newly installed copy to bring in you saved shapes.
    I Use Zing Air, Make The Cut - Pop Card Studio, WinXP- Win7 -Win10
    Paper Modellers I Revere Marc Hagan-Guirey ----- Yoshinobu Miyamoto ----- Peter Dahmen
    Gallery ID #26944 ----- Link to My Cloud Have a Look your Welcome to Make Use of the Files