We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Lost my serial number [Resolved]

Chubby_NinjaChubby_Ninja Member Posts: 55
edited November 2017 in Resolved Issues
Hi, I've lost my serial number for MTC, but I need to reinstall MTC on my new laptop.

Help! I lol
Post edited by Gabe on
iMac 27inch Late 2015 Fully Loaded, Dell Inspiron 5767 17inch laptop.
Affinity Designer, Illustrator CC, Inkscape, Sketchup, C4D, Blender.

Best Answer

Answers

• Chubby_NinjaChubby_Ninja Member Posts: 55
    I've tried the recovery option but think I got the wrong email address so started a support which confirms that. I hopefully I've given them the correct one now. I have too many email addresses lol
  • Chubby_NinjaChubby_Ninja Member Posts: 55
    All sorted now, I found the serial in an old email. Thanks for the help
  • Crazy_Mr_ZingCrazy_Mr_Zing Member Posts: 3,374
    Now best you make a note of it several places. I made a sticky label and stuck it on my zing as surely i will never forget where I put that
    also if that old email address is defunct you can request that be changed to your current address to ensure the recovery will work if needed again
    I Use Zing Air, Make The Cut - Pop Card Studio, WinXP- Win7 -Win10
    Paper Modellers I Revere Marc Hagan-Guirey ----- Yoshinobu Miyamoto ----- Peter Dahmen
    Gallery ID #26944 ----- Link to My Cloud Have a Look your Welcome to Make Use of the Files
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!