We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Best plotter/cutter in your experience?

Chubby_NinjaChubby_Ninja Member Posts: 42
Hi all, my partner uses the Silhouette Cameo 2 at the moment and for the most part she's happy with it, one of my biggest gripes isn't so much with the machine as the Silhouette Customer Support (CS),  it's awful, with generic replies and just a feeling of general apathy towards it's customers, I'm not a needy person and generally sort troubles out myself so it has to be something I can't fix before I go to CS. I just don't feel like buying the Cameo 3 in light of their lack lustre CS and would like to move away from Silhouette, to me It seems like they are all about the sell. I can't help thinking there is a better company, supplying better machines for a similar price or maybe a bit more.

Could I ask for your experiences on other brands and what you consider the leader might be?

Things that are important are good responsive CS, machine accuracy, solid build etc

Best Answers

Answers