We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

knk orbit mats

rituritu Member Posts: 6
hi i am in india and knk mats are not availible here where as silloutte and cricut mats are availible . can i use any of these mats in orbit . otherwise what do i do 

Comments

• MeFlickMeFlick Member Posts: 9,028
    Yes, in general - you can use other cutting machines mats in other cutters as long as they fit.  On the orbit you can adjust the position of your Obit's pinch wheels like other KNK cutters to accept smaller mats.  Therefore could use these mats but would have a slightly smaller cutting range since those mats are only 12" wide and the Orbit cutters are 15" and 24" cutters.  You just need to make sure that the pinch wheels are properly aligned with the tab/grit shaft locations on the bars so you get the correct pressure on the mat.
    Go Vols!
    Cutting with 18" Silver Bullet and a KNK Force (the rest are collecting dust!)
  • MeFlickMeFlick Member Posts: 9,028
    Bumping since this is a duplicate thread to another and this one has an answer provided for the OP.
    Go Vols!
    Cutting with 18" Silver Bullet and a KNK Force (the rest are collecting dust!)
  • Crazy_Mr_ZingCrazy_Mr_Zing Member Posts: 2,881
    Not sure how current this info is

I Use Zing Air, Make The Cut - Pop Card Studio, WinXP- Win7 -Win10
    Paper Modellers I Revere Marc Hagan-Guirey ----- Yoshinobu Miyamoto ----- Peter Dahmen
    Gallery ID #26944 ----- Link to My Cloud Have a Look your Welcome to Make Use of the Files