We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

i have pin but now not working on mtc anymore i need key registration

hello, after one year again yesterday i wanted to start with my zing air but i can't because need key registration i have pin but when i changed my laptop now not working on mtc and twice i try to send massage to http://makethecut.com/LostRegKey.aspx but no answer after 60 minutes and i try to send massage from ticket side but after 24 hours no answer also so now i have zing air and i have pin but no working because need key registration, and i try to open knkusa but i can't i don't know why ,i think it's closed already , :/  
so now what can i do ?

Best Answer

• SBryanWSBryanW Administrator Posts: 5,270
    Accepted Answer
    Hello Sareh,  I have responded to one of your tickets - please check your email and send me the needed information.  There is no registration key under the email address you have given.  There is also no registration key under the name "Sareh", and Sara (the name used on the tickets) is too common a name without a last name to try to look up.  If you send me the Activation PIN (through the ticket system), I can look up to see what email and name was used when the Activation PIN was used.
    Bryan

Answers

• Crazy_Mr_ZingCrazy_Mr_Zing Member Posts: 2,811
    edited October 7
    Have you ever registered your copy Make the cut before ?

The Pin that was printed on a small card that was included with your cutter is used to obtain a Registration Number
    Have you done that in the past

It is that registration Number that is use to Register Make the Cut to change it from demo mode to fully registered version

If you have lost you Registration Number you were correct in using http://makethecut.com/LostRegKey.aspx  Check you email Junk/Spam Folder
    I Use Zing Air, Make The Cut - Pop Card Studio, WinXP- Win7 -Win10
    Paper Modellers I Revere Marc Hagan-Guirey ----- Yoshinobu Miyamoto ----- Peter Dahmen
    Gallery ID #26944 ----- Link to My Cloud Have a Look your Welcome to Make Use of the Files
  • sarehsareh Member Posts: 6
    thanks for replay ,actually i used one year ago so i can't remember i used this pin for take registration number but i think i did one time this pin for mtc but i didn't take registration key before because i search all the file for knk zing air in my heard but i not find anything ,and now this mtc 4.6.2 update i installed in demo and not accepted this pin i have ,but why team support not answer me after 24 hours ?
    I'm not sure why there is a delay in response
    @SBryanW

Did you check your email spam or junk mail folder

For the registration number recovery to work you need to be able to use the same email address you used when you first used the pin number

The Pin Number is different to the Registration Code
    Once the pin number has been used to obtain a Registration Code it cannot be used again

If your unsure you have used the Pin Number to obtain a Registration Code before
    You could can go to this page and try
    if you have used the pin number before a error message will be displayed
    https://www.make-the-cut.com/register.aspx
    Paper Modellers I Revere Marc Hagan-Guirey ----- Yoshinobu Miyamoto ----- Peter Dahmen
    Gallery ID #26944 ----- Link to My Cloud Have a Look your Welcome to Make Use of the Files
    I try but said I used this pin but I can't remember and I can't find anything I have 2 file of all my zing air of exe and everything but not have registration key, if i used one time for first use of mtc one year ago this pin so I don't need registration key in that time because I used pin and mtc demo changed to full version, that's why I didn't wrote that registration number anywhere and I don't have it ,but it's strange the support write after 60 minutes will send but now around 1 day and half past and they didn't send anything, I checked spam also and I'm sure with which mail I ordered so the issue is support team bussy or bussy bussy ,anyway after one year I was too happy because have free time to use my zing air but now I can't use because of registration key
    edited October 8
    If the email you enter in registration code recovery is not the same as used before the recovery system will not work
    It is Sunday Morning in the USA Now hopefully someone will attend to your support ticket soon
  • Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 9,464
    @sareh - The PIN you got can only be used once. Once it is used, it is like paying for something, you have something and the money is used up. So you would have got a Registration code. That gets plugged into MTC to make it so that when you start up MTC checks the online database to see if your version of MTC is registered. So using the link mentioned above, you would provide the original email that you used when you used the PIN to get a registration code. Check your SPAM or JUNK email folders for that email account. If the email that you used is no longer valid then start another support ticket and make a note that the old email was XXXXX@XXXXXXX and the new one is XXX@XXXXXX otherwise they may have no way to connect you to a valid registration. By flagging @SBryanW, hopefully we can grab his attention and he'll check things out. In my experience, when people complain that they didn't get a response, it's very often because they used the wrong email, or the email is in their JUNK or SPAM folders and they didn't check there.
    @sareh - also check your email's Inbox, most people in my experience don't delete emails, so go back a year and see if you can't find that original email message. =) You can search your Inbox to look for support@make-the-cut.com.
    @SBryanWLiz_A in this two days i checked my mail more than 50 times,but no mail from mtc so i try everything but until now no result  :/  i was too happy to find free time and can touch my zing air but i didn't know i have key problem
    i just have one mail and i ordered by this and i checked all area of this mail  JUNK or SPAM and inbox many many times but i can't see key registration 
    @SBryanW - thank you very much!
    edited October 9
    Thank you everyone I will send the pin
    Post edited by sareh on