We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Cricut design studio

Cuttin4fourCuttin4four Member Posts: 1
Okay, so I have a computer to create my projects on Cricut Design studio, but I need to be able to send my projects to my phone so I can Bluetooth them to my CriCut because my computer usb is broke. So, how can I do that without it showing up that the file isn’t on my phone when I go to cut?! TIA!:)

• Crazy_Mr_ZingCrazy_Mr_Zing Member Posts: 3,120
    edited October 2017
    This forum supports Make the Cut software which unfortunately is no longer compatible with Cricut Machine due to legal action taken by the maker of Cricut Machines
    Therefore there a very few Cricut users here

I would suggest the best place to have you question answered quickly would be a cricut facebook group for design space or your particular machine

for example https://www.facebook.com/groups/DesignSpaceFans/
    Post edited by Crazy_Mr_Zing on
    I Use Zing Air, Make The Cut - Pop Card Studio, WinXP- Win7 -Win10
    Paper Modellers I Revere Marc Hagan-Guirey ----- Yoshinobu Miyamoto ----- Peter Dahmen
    Gallery ID #26944 ----- Link to My Cloud Have a Look your Welcome to Make Use of the Files
  • Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 9,742
    I don't think that the phone would support the file type, as its not a picture file, of pdf or movie file, which are files that most phones would support. I think you would need to run the Cricut app or website on the phone, and access the file from the online program.
  • leslie6111leslie6111 Member Posts: 2,359
    I move files back and forth thru icloud so my cutter can work off of my tablet instead of my computer - you can use icloud even with a pc if you have an apple account - I do not use design space but if allows you to download a file from icloud, maybe that would work for you.