We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Cricut design studio

Cuttin4fourCuttin4four Member Posts: 1
Okay, so I have a computer to create my projects on Cricut Design studio, but I need to be able to send my projects to my phone so I can Bluetooth them to my CriCut because my computer usb is broke. So, how can I do that without it showing up that the file isn’t on my phone when I go to cut?! TIA!:)

Answers

• Crazy_Mr_ZingCrazy_Mr_Zing Member Posts: 2,811
    edited October 5
    This forum supports Make the Cut software which unfortunately is no longer compatible with Cricut Machine due to legal action taken by the maker of Cricut Machines
    Therefore there a very few Cricut users here

I would suggest the best place to have you question answered quickly would be a cricut facebook group for design space or your particular machine

for example https://www.facebook.com/groups/DesignSpaceFans/
    Post edited by Crazy_Mr_Zing on
    I Use Zing Air, Make The Cut - Pop Card Studio, WinXP- Win7 -Win10
    Paper Modellers I Revere Marc Hagan-Guirey ----- Yoshinobu Miyamoto ----- Peter Dahmen
    Gallery ID #26944 ----- Link to My Cloud Have a Look your Welcome to Make Use of the Files
  • Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 9,464
    I don't think that the phone would support the file type, as its not a picture file, of pdf or movie file, which are files that most phones would support. I think you would need to run the Cricut app or website on the phone, and access the file from the online program.
  • leslie6111leslie6111 Member Posts: 2,345
    I move files back and forth thru icloud so my cutter can work off of my tablet instead of my computer - you can use icloud even with a pc if you have an apple account - I do not use design space but if allows you to download a file from icloud, maybe that would work for you.