We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Barbara Riley

bril1957bril1957 Member Posts: 1
I have used triple thick glaze before, and loved it!  However, my latest project is a dinning table for my son.  I have some photos outlining the outer edge of the table, and the rest is painted.  I have done the very same type of project before with wonderful results.  When I checked the table this morning after having put a coat of the triple thick on it...well I was mad, the coat was milky white with little flakes and crystals...whole project is ruined.  Did I get a bad batch?  If so is there something better and more reliable that I can use?

Comments

• GabeGabe Moderator Posts: 4,374
    @bril1957

Welcome to the Make-The-Cut! software support forum.  MTC is software that is used by crafters to design SVG files and control their cutters when making things such as Heat Transfer Vinyl designs for shirts, cupcake wrappers, greeting cards of infinite types, signs and slogans for home decor and much, much more.

I do not know if anyone in this group uses Triple Thick Glaze, but if there are crafters here with that experience, I'm sure someone will try to assist you.

My best suggestion for you would be to try asking in a Facebook group for people who do a lot of table refinishing and glazing.  The group is https://www.facebook.com/groups/UnicornSPiTGelStains/

Good luck with your project.