We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Dreaming Tree files [Resolved]

Mrsstack79Mrsstack79 Member Posts: 9
edited September 6 in Resolved Issues
Whenever I open up one of the Dreaming Tree files in MTC the SVGs are importing in smaller then they should.  I'm running the latest update of MTC so I can't figure out why this is.  Can anyone help?  

Dawn
Post edited by Gabe on

Comments

• Crazy_Mr_ZingCrazy_Mr_Zing Member Posts: 2,888
    I might be the Dreaming Tree files are a different DPI (dot per inch)
    I think the only workaround would be to calculate the percentage difference and them resize the pattern in MTC
    mtc accepts percentages in the dimension  boxes

I Use Zing Air, Make The Cut - Pop Card Studio, WinXP- Win7 -Win10
    Paper Modellers I Revere Marc Hagan-Guirey ----- Yoshinobu Miyamoto ----- Peter Dahmen
    Gallery ID #26944 ----- Link to My Cloud Have a Look your Welcome to Make Use of the Files
  • Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 9,527
    @Mrsstack79 - yes known issue. TO fix:

- click in either the HEIGHT or WIDTH value, making sure that everything is selected, and that you have the lock symbol toggled, ie, it is gold, then type 125% and press Enter

Problem solved. The images are 72 dpi and MTC uses 90 dpi, so they are smaller.
  • Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 9,527
    You can also check the values of a single shape by looking at the menu file provided. You can then resize individuals by typing EITHER the height or width, and pressing Enter. Remember the lock symbol MUST be toggled, ie GOLD and locked.
  • PennyPenny Member Posts: 2,033
    Liz_A said:
    You can also check the values of a single shape by looking at the menu file provided. You can then resize individuals by typing EITHER the height or width, and pressing Enter. Remember the lock symbol MUST be toggled, ie GOLD and locked.

This is what I do with their files. It shows on their PDF the size it should be - I change the width to correct the size. Make sure you lock is on where changing the size.
    Penny in Albuquerque, NM "Not all those who wander are lost." - R.R. Tolkien
  • Mrsstack79Mrsstack79 Member Posts: 9
    Thanks for your help.