We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Cutting Problem

VavrekVavrek Member Posts: 1
Noticed today while cutting some heat transfer vinyl that the lines on the font are becoming wavy and the corners on the font are not sharp.  Using a College Block font that I have used 100's of times and have not had a problem.  Have an original Cameo and did try slowing the cutting speed down and still having the same problem.  Is it possible the belts, etc. on the Cameo are starting to slip and time to replace the cutter or am I missing something simple.  Any suggestions appreciated. 

Answers

• Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 9,905
    @Vavrek - the first thing to check is that the correct blade offset for the blade being used is chosen in the software. If that is correctly chosen then possible something more mechanical is happening.
  • PaperVinyl123PaperVinyl123 Member Posts: 5
    Are you cutting with a mat, using the roller, or just the vinyl sheet? It sounds like the vinyl is crooked just slightly. If you're using the roller, the roll might be loose or nearing the end. I would try it on a mat just to double check. 
This discussion has been closed.