We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Downloaded Files [Resolved]

RoseyRitaRoseyRita Member Posts: 60
edited August 21 in Resolved Issues

When my computer was set back to default I somehow lost my one drive folder where all my free downloaded files were and all I had to do was click on them and they we came up in MTC and now I can't find them. I have the downloads all saved but can't figure out how to bring them back into a file for MTC.  With your help I recently  I run on windows 8 and have the KNK Zing. I recently reinstalled the MTC software.

Thank you,

Rita

Post edited by Gabe on

Comments

• Crazy_Mr_ZingCrazy_Mr_Zing Member Posts: 2,725
    Not sure I understand . are you saved files MTC files?
    if so when you double click on the does mtc open or does something else happen

if you click File > Open in mtc the window that open will show the last location on you hard drive  the mtc was using you made have to expore to find the location your files are saved

click the downward arrow then you will be and to click through your folders to the location where your files are saved

I've not used one drive but i thought the was a online storage you might have to login back into it
    I Use Zing Air, Make The Cut - Pop Card Studio, WinXP- Win7 -Win10
    Paper Modellers I Revere Marc Hagan-Guirey ----- Yoshinobu Miyamoto ----- Peter Dahmen
    Gallery ID #26944 ----- Link to My Cloud Have a Look your Welcome to Make Use of the Files
  • Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 9,417
    You might be looking for the MTC file thumbnail viewer found here:

http://make-the-cut.com/Download.aspx
  • RoseyRitaRoseyRita Member Posts: 60

Thank you! I messed around with everything I could and figured out how to get them where I could bring them up in MTC. Guess I don't need the One Drive I lost after all. Thanks for your help again!