We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

jagged edges with zing

My zing has been cutting correctly forever.  Recently I cut some glitter paper.  It cut it perfectly.  When I went to cut on regular cardstock the edges were ragged and did not cut though.  I suspected that I had dulled the blade with the glitter paper so I installed a new blade, which I have done numerous times.  The offset is correct and the cutting depth is correct.  Still I got ragged edges and not cutting though the paper.  I am wondering if the zing was somehow damaged with the glitter paper.  Has this happened to any of you out there?  If so I would greatly appreciate any suggestions on how to resolve this problem.  
Jeneanne

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!