We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

putting in Cameo download

Good morning. I now have the MTC software installed and the registration numbers put in. Been a crazy 6 weeks! Now I need to download the Cameo plugin. I tried downloading  it from the MTC website and it goes nowhere. I cannot get it to download! Any help will be appreciated.

Best Answers

Answers

• AidensgrandmaAidensgrandma Member Posts: 10
    I'm dealing with the MS10 which is new to me so I am having difficulties... I HATE new things.  Yes, I'm old and grumpy lol.  Now I have to go to a Yard Duty meeting at the Jr. High School so I'll try again as soon as I get back. For some reason I can't even left click on a link and go there...  And I've had a computer since the 90s and my MTC since it was allowed on the Cricut... 

• AidensgrandmaAidensgrandma Member Posts: 10
    I am OK now! My trial MacAfee was stopping me from downloading anything! I tried getting rid of the firewall temporarily and that didn't work either so I removed the program (MacAfee) and it let me do what I wanted to do! Now to see what anti virus  I want to put on my computers... I have Windows Defender on my laptop, but I'm sure I need more than that...  My thanks to all of you that answered my call for help...
  • Crazy_Mr_ZingCrazy_Mr_Zing Member Posts: 3,312
    edited August 2017
    Rather annoying when a program blocks access and doesn't notify it doing so

I'm not familiar with mcafee but most antivirus program allow you to temporarily disable the protection for a period of time eg 10min 30mnin or until restart etc
    such options should be used with caution

I Use Zing Air, Make The Cut - Pop Card Studio, WinXP- Win7 -Win10
    Paper Modellers I Revere Marc Hagan-Guirey ----- Yoshinobu Miyamoto ----- Peter Dahmen
    Gallery ID #26944 ----- Link to My Cloud Have a Look your Welcome to Make Use of the Files
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!