We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Anyone have cutting experience with 120gsm Canson Vivaldi Paper

Crazy_Mr_ZingCrazy_Mr_Zing Member Posts: 2,916
edited August 12 in General
I spotted packs of 25 sheet 50cm x 70cm Canson Vivaldi Paper 120gsm at a clearance store for AUS$3 a pack

Just wondering if anyone has cut this paper ?

The is the info i found on the web doesn't mean much to me

Vivaldi® is a smooth, high quality, acid-free colour paper, especially designed for art and heavy duty work.

It is solid, highly resistant and available in four weights. It is ideal for cutting and pasting as well as folding.

Contrary to offset smooth colour paper types, its surface is smooth but not calendered. Being of high quality, it is equally suitable for pencil, ink of felt pen drawing. It is also ideal for inkjet and laser printing

I would have brought a pack to test but that sheet size would made riding  home on the scooter a little difficult

I Use Zing Air, Make The Cut - Pop Card Studio, WinXP- Win7 -Win10
Paper Modellers I Revere Marc Hagan-Guirey ----- Yoshinobu Miyamoto ----- Peter Dahmen
Gallery ID #26944 ----- Link to My Cloud Have a Look your Welcome to Make Use of the Files
Post edited by Crazy_Mr_Zing on

Comments