We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

unhappy new customer!!

Purchased make the cut to get orders to customers faster.... where the hell is my registration code! Requested twice now. NOT HAPPY

Comments

• GabeGabe Moderator Posts: 4,348
    edited August 11
    @toryc99, Welcome to the MTC user forum.  Sorry to hear that you're having a problem.  Here's a "shout out" to a MTC support person.  @SBryanW, can you help with the reg code?  And, toryc99, you can also place a support request here:  http://make-the-cut.com/Support.aspx and start a support ticket. 
  • SBryanWSBryanW Administrator Posts: 5,267
    Hello Victoria, I just replied to your support tickets with your registration key.  The original confirmation email with your registration key was sent to the same email address as your tickets (which is different from the email address you used here).  If you don't receive my response to your support ticket on your other email address, please check your junk/spam folders.  If it isn't there either, please let me know.

Thanks,
    Bryan