We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

unhappy new customer!!

Purchased make the cut to get orders to customers faster.... where the hell is my registration code! Requested twice now. NOT HAPPY

Comments

• GabeGabe Moderator Posts: 4,399
    edited August 11
    @toryc99, Welcome to the MTC user forum.  Sorry to hear that you're having a problem.  Here's a "shout out" to a MTC support person.  @SBryanW, can you help with the reg code?  And, toryc99, you can also place a support request here:  http://make-the-cut.com/Support.aspx and start a support ticket. 
  • SBryanWSBryanW Administrator Posts: 5,273
    Hello Victoria, I just replied to your support tickets with your registration key.  The original confirmation email with your registration key was sent to the same email address as your tickets (which is different from the email address you used here).  If you don't receive my response to your support ticket on your other email address, please check your junk/spam folders.  If it isn't there either, please let me know.

Thanks,
    Bryan
  • 1CraftyGenius1CraftyGenius Member Posts: 5
    Let me know if you had any success? I'm dealing with my own issues at the start.
  • MeFlickMeFlick Member Posts: 9,039
    edited August 23
    Let me know if you had any success? I'm dealing with my own issues at the start.
    The original OP has not been back on the User supported forum since they made this post.  As you can see in the post just above yours by Bryan (who is a volunteer Admin. who helps with registration issues, etc.) he had replied to the support ticket with the registration key information that same day. Part of the problem was that the OP was using at least two different email addresses based on Bryan's reply above.

What is the issue you are having?  If you give actual detailed information as to what the issue(s) are, someone may be able to point you in the right direction.

EDITED to add: I see in that you started a new thread and gave that detail information I was asking for and that Bryan has already replied there and to your support ticket.  Looks like you purchased PCS and got a PCS registration code rather than MTC which is why the code won't work to activate MTC. See Bryan's answers with further question(s) in the other thread here:
    http://forum.make-the-cut.com/discussion/45633/help-me-please#latest
    Go Vols!
    Cutting with 18" Silver Bullet and a KNK Force (the rest are collecting dust!)