We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Good Morning Everyone just wanted to ask if I buy the program will they mail me the disk?

rositaregaladorositaregalado Member Posts: 1
Hi just want to know that if i order the program will they send me the disk 

Answers

• Mary212Mary212 Member Posts: 1,503
    Welcome @rositaregalado.   Not sure if a disk is automatically sent.   I think you can download program for test trial, but can't cut from it till you have paid for it.  You might check with Gabe or Mr_Zing when they are on.  Someone is surely to come along with the answer before long.  Make the Cut is a great program with loads of features.  Looking. Forward to seeing some of your creations.
  • leslie6111leslie6111 Member Posts: 2,320
    If you buy the program - all you need is a registration code to be able to access all the functions. No disc needed. You can download the current demo version and try it out and when you have the registration code just import that to make it official.

• Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 9,367
    @rositaregalado - No there is no longer an option to purchase a CD. As noted above, just down the install file and save to desktop. If you want you can make your own CD, however that is not necessary. The program hasn't changed in several years.