We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

MY DESIGNER LICENSE DISAPPEAR

mapibarmapibar Member Posts: 1
Hello everyone. I write from Mexico and I have aproblem that has been presented to me several times in my software of Silhouette Cameo. I have Cameo V2 and work with the version 3.6.057 because with this version my computer does not present problems and I have registered the designer version, but it happens to me that, for example, I work on a file and I close everything very well, but the next day when I want to work again in the file, my designer version disappears as well as all the preferences and recent files, returning everything to the basic version. I have written several times to support silhouette deparment, but until the moment it did not help me to solve this problem and I have seen your page and your experience is why I come to you if from your experience you have known of someone who has gone through the same situation and how did you solve it.Thanks so mucho for you help. 

Comments