We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Berryone - files

Di-liteDi-lite Member Posts: 3,047

Hi Peeps,

The zip files in this link are the legacy from Berryone.  It’s taken quite a time to sort out how to present these as there are so many.   Anyway, the upshot is that zips seems to be the most sensible way so that you can download them in batches, as there are so many of them.  They have been placed into categories and into folders.  I have looked through them and can only say I am more then impressed – it’s a real library of options for adding to your MTC collection.

If you have ownership of any file and it should not be here please let me know, the zip, the folder and the file, here so that I can remove it.  You may download the files with the proviso that if someone names a specific one you also will delete it from your collection.

Here is the link:-

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0ByDca_cRz35gb29GMFpNekhWY3M?usp=sharing

Have fun
Have fun, Di, ID 14610
UK, Cameo, Serif Draw, Win10.
Link to My Craft Bazaar | Link to Skool | Force Bazaar - Archimedes
Feel free to use anything in these links.

Comments