We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

MTC files question

Bren53Bren53 Member Posts: 54
I have and older laptop I use with MTC to cut with. I Have all my MTC files in folders and when I open that folder I can see  all MTC file pictures of items. Now on my newer laptop all can see with the same files is the MTC wording and no picture of what the file is! Is that clear as mud?  Both have windows 10 so not sure why I can't see file items on the newer. It's so nice on the older as I don't have to actually open file in MTC to see it! Help please.

Comments

• Crazy_Mr_ZingCrazy_Mr_Zing Member Posts: 2,575
    Did you install the thumbnail viewer on the new laptop
    Its available from this page https://make-the-cut.com/Download.aspx

After installation it appeared to take a little time for windows 10 process all my files so the thumbnails displayed

If you have already installed the viewer and windows is still not playing nice
    The user manual has a section 3.06.3 Previewing Thumbnails for Existing MTC Files
    which explains clearing your thumbnail cache in Windows. I'm no expert maybe they speeds up the process
    I Use Zing Air, Make The Cut - Pop Card Studio, WinXP- Win7 -Win10
    Paper Modellers I Revere Marc Hagan-Guirey ----- Yoshinobu Miyamoto ----- Peter Dahmen
    Gallery ID #26944 ----- Link to My Cloud Have a Look your Welcome to Make Use of the Files