We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Canopy Tents

mistermarkyoungmistermarkyoung Member Posts: 1
I want to learn how to manufacture canopy tents, and in particular, customized canopy tents. I am having trouble finding tutorials, as well as what company sells the needed equipment. Is there anyone out there who is familiar with this topic?

Comments

• Liz_ALiz_A Member Posts: 9,530
    @mistermarkyoung - I do think that you have stumbled across our group in error. We support the software program Make The Cut! and its supported electronic die cutting machines. I don't think anyone would be making canopy tents. You might want to search further with Google to find a more appropriate group. Start with the t-shirt forum:

www.t-shirtforums.com/ - those guys do all kinds of stuff
  • GabeGabe Moderator Posts: 4,393
    @mistermarkyoung

Probably the best suggestion I can give you is to try asking on a Facebook group called Teach Me That.  I can't say for sure they will know, but there is a chance someone in that group will be able to give you some info on how to find more info.

https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=teach me that