We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

My Silhouette Isn't Cutting My Projects, Please Help!

CMCarter96CMCarter96 Member Posts: 1
Hi there, I'm a first time poster so I hope I'm not breaking any rules, but I am having a lot of trouble with my Silhouette Portrait.

I am trying to cut out some charms. The machine will read the registration marks just fine, but when it's supposed to begin cutting, my Studio software will say "cutting" for a brief second, then flash the word "busy," and then it will say "finished" but the blade hasn't even moved!

The project I am trying to cut is on 110 lb. cardstock. I have the settings set to "coverstock," blade set to 7, "cut edges" selected, etc. I've tried turning it off and back on, as well as restarting the studio software. I don't know what to do, as I can't find anything on Google about this issue.

If anyone can help me, I would really appreciate it. Thank you!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!