We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Cutter usable without internet

Candice1986Candice1986 Member Posts: 1
Hello! I am looking into my first cutting machine for mainly vinyl tee shirt transfers for my 2 y/o son and the occasional monogram on a small pepper spray pouch my mother in law sells. and maybe some wall clings for the house. I live in BFE and do not have the internet there. I can access it at work but want to be able to upload to the machine and use it at home (or from my cell phone would be amazing)! I have a small budget of about $300 for this "toy". Of course I have seen the box store brands and researched them quite a bit until I found this forum...now I know there are SO many more types out there. Thank y'all in advance!

Answers

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!