We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

KnK Force 15 Cutter/Embosser Bundle for sale

dm7788dm7788 Member Posts: 1
edited June 2017 in General
I was using this to make table numbers for wedding and thank you cards. I changed careers and can no longer enjoy using my Force. I figured instead of letting it collect dust, somebody else can make amazing stuff and some money with it! Check KnKUSA website for specific details and capabilities. I added images of the types of things I did with it, to give you an idea. This can be shipped or picked up in OHIO.

Includes:

Knk Force (less than 2 hours total cut-time)
    5 Standard Red Blades
    2 Thick Material Blue Blades
    2 Cutting Mats (both are cut on but fully functional)
    1 Embossing Tool
    1 Amazon Thermal Laminator
    9 iCraft Deco Foil Rolls (5 sheets of 6x12, colors include black, gold, silver, pewter, champagne)

Cost over 800 new, bought less than a year ago. I'm looking to get 400, but I can be flexible if depending on shipping and whatnot.

Post edited by dm7788 on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!