We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Permanent price cuts on HTV from KNK

cutterpunkcutterpunk Member Posts: 25
edited June 16 in Off Topic
Since so many KNK users are here, I thought I'd share Lanela's post to the Facebook groups about price cuts on heat transfer vinyl.

"Why pay $11.85 for 12" x 36" of Thermoflex Plus trough Craft Vinyl when you can pay $7.45 for 15" x 36" from us? New low pricing on Specialty Material Heat Transfer vinyl is now available and even pricing lower than Heat Transfer Warehouse! We have the lowest prices PERIOD! Did I mention we have free shipping on orders of $99.00 or more? That's $51.00 less that you need to get free shipping from HTW and $26.00 less that you need to get free shipping from Craft Vinyl! Check us out now! Don't forget to sign up for our newsletter for up to date information on promotions and coupon codes."
Post edited by SBryanW on

Comments