We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

I have no frets so I used Diana's

leslie6111leslie6111 Member Posts: 2,331
I shadowed some of Diana's frets to make background stamps out of adhesive fun foam that I cut on my knk force. Still working on the settings cause it is annoying to cut something that is so soft. I stamped the image on water color paper and then embossed the stamp. After lending distress ink with water , I removed the embossing powder with an iron. 

Comments

• Di-liteDi-lite Member Posts: 3,122
    Those look good and you are definitely having fun.  Like the idea of turning them into stamps.  Have a look at Griddles under frets I think you might find some more that you like within shapes not just squares.
    Have fun, Di, ID 14610
    UK, Cameo, Serif Draw, Win10.
    Link to My Craft Bazaar | Link to Skool | Force Bazaar - Archimedes
    Feel free to use anything in these links.
  • leslie6111leslie6111 Member Posts: 2,331
    edited May 21
    Not so much fun getting the force to cut this adhesive fun foam but better than the alternative - doing it by hand. I wasted a lot of pieces already - good thing this is cheap. You will note that I did change your frets some by shadowing them so that the negative parts where the stamps impresses is thinner.
  • CharoCharo Member Posts: 589
    @leslie6111 another very clever idea, making your own stamps.  After trying to emboss just cardstock over soft kitchen drawer liner I am reluctant to even attempt craft foam on my Zing.
    Member 30818
  • CarrieCarrie Member Posts: 1,168
    Very good idea!! Repurpose it into a stamp instead of a stencil.
    image+++MTC fan since December 2009+++~~~Own a Silhouette Cameo~~~ ****MTC is the best PROGRAM Ever!!!**** 1-22-14 Bought PCS! ****A fan of Andy the Amazing Designer, and Ann helping him to get started****
  • leslie6111leslie6111 Member Posts: 2,331
    Bev, I think you might have more success with the zing with adhesive craft foam since the blade is not as pushy with soft material. I was able to cut soft vinyl remnants on the zing but not on the force for embossing folders.
  • CharoCharo Member Posts: 589
    @leslie6111 thanks for the suggestion.  Have added it to my shopping list; willing to try anything to get some embossing out of this machine.
    Member 30818