We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Big things are happening ! DREAM COME TRUE

SusanBluerobotSusanBluerobot Member Posts: 1,168
OK why I have not been showing my creations of lately is this

After the opening date I can start again showing both Neals and my art work . The KNK Force has
been working overtime now for 5 months since we found out this art show was a go ahead (but
tried to keep it quiet, even with lots of people writing to me to see if I am OK as i have not been showing
things )  OUR house is full of SteamPunk art work for both Art show Plus the Steampunk festival.
Bye for now, Susan susanbluerobot@gmail.com | www.susanbluerobot.com I am an affiliate for Popup Card Studio™. If you are considering purchasing Popup Card Studio, please use this link and support my blog! I am an affiliate for Make the Cut™. If you are considering purchasing Make the cut , please use this link and support my blog! I am an affiliate of Scrap Factory™. if you are considering purchasing Scrap Factory , please use this link and support my blog!

Comments