We are running a sale on Popup Card Studio. Save 28% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order now!

We are also running a sale if you purchase both Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio. Save 38% right now during this very limited time sale. Click here to order!

Mac Support for Cameo 3

TheLexusTheLexus Member Posts: 1
Hi there,

i just want to buy MTC for my cameo and read that the current mac version has no plugin for the cameo yet. Maybe i try to use the windows version using vmware fusion on my mac for cutting and the mac version for creation.

Do you have a timeline for the cameo plugin for mac?

Thanks
Bye Nino

Comments

• MeFlickMeFlick Member Posts: 8,977
    There have been no additional plugin updates or new plugins for new cutters in several years and it doesn't appear that there are any present plans for any.  The Mac version of MTC has never worked with any of the Cameo cutters.  There has been no update to the Cameo plugin to cover the Cameo 3 so unfortunately, MTC, would not be your best program to look at.  If you don't like the Cameo software, then you might check out SCAL (Sure Cuts A Lot) as I believe it has been updated to work with the newer machines.
    Go Vols!
    Cutting with 18" Silver Bullet and a KNK Force (the rest are collecting dust!)